A sheer chocolate-hued mineral-tinted lip balm with a deep rich moisture kick; seriously, how can you say no? Think of your favorite coffee, all day long.
• Fair Trade Certified™ - cocoa butter & coconut oil sustainably sourced, supporting small cooperative farmers
• Organic Argan Oil – provides skin-rejuvenating essential fatty acids and smoother glide during application
• Black oval tube packaging with clear cap – provides lip precision during application
• Vanilla Mint Flavor – a combination of our 2 most popular flavors
• Safe, natural minerals – titanium dioxide, iron oxides and mica provide beautiful, rich color, no carmine here!
.15 oz (4.25 G) Tube
1% of your purchase will be donated to Pencils of Promise, a non-profit organization that builds schools and provides quality educational programming to increase literacy rates in Ghana, Guatemala, Laos and Nicaragua. Eco Lips’ goal is to raise enough funds to build a school. To learn more visit http://bit.ly/29ZGi5u.
Ingredients: *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Fair Trade Certified™ *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fair Trade Certified™ *Cocos Nuciferas (Coconut) Oil, *Vanilla Flavor, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Cruelty Free • Carmine Free • Gluten Free
We use a variety of nut oils in our products. Some studies have shown that refined nut oils do not contain the proteinaceous material known to cause allergic reaction and therefore are highly unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. However, every person is unique, and we recommend that if you suffer from nut allergies, read the ingredients before purchasing our product. If a skin reaction does occur, discontinue use and discuss with your physician.
By choosing this Fair Trade Certified™ product, you are directly supporting a better life for farming families through fair prices, direct trade, community development, and environmental stewardship. www.FairTradeCertified.org